The global laundry detergent market size was valued at $61,711.0 million in 2020 And is estimated to reach $98,139.7 million by 2030. As the increment of population, the daily needs increases as well.
Ingredients & their purposes.
- Aceton 200L Drum Singapore removing stains
- Alcohol Ethoxylate 200L Drum China Removes greasy stains
- Ammonia oxide 60/30 Kg Jar China Dissolving grease
- Carboxymethyl Cellulose (CMC) 20 Kg Bag Turkey, Finland Stops stains
- Caustic Soda 50 Kg Bag China Bleaching Agent
- Citric Acid 25 Kg bag China Remove bad smells
- Color Sparkles 25 Kg bag China Color droplets
- Enzyme 30 Kg Jar China Polishing
- Ethanol 200L Drum Singapore solvent
- Fatty Acid 60 Kg Bag Bangladesh hydrophobic, Sufacing
- Sodium Sulfate Anhydrous 50 Kg Bag China Activator & Oxidizing agent
- Hydrogen Peroxide 30 Kg Jar Bangladesh Bleaching agents
- LABSA 250 Kg Drum India Surfactant, Foaming Agent
- Oxalic Acid 25 Kg bag China Remove rust
- SLES 10 Kg Jar Taiwan Cleaning, Foam Controls
- Soda Ash Light 50 Kg Bag China A builder in detergents
- Sodium Hypochlorite 30 Kg Jar India Bleaching agent
- Sodium Percabonate 25 Kg bag China Bleaching agent
- Sodium Triphosphate (STPP) 25 Kg bag China Historically used in detergents
- Titanium Dioxide 25 Kg bag Korea Whitening Agent
We try to keep your production house eco & green as must as possible.
Add the detergent directly to the washer drum before loading the dirty laundry. Do not use it in an automatic dispenser because the soap flakes may cause clumping that clogs the dispenser.
- The powdered laundry detergent generally will not expired or lose its effectiveness unless it is exposed to excess moisture.
- If the detergent becomes hard or develops clumps due to moisture, discard it. It will not dissolve well in the washer and can leave soap residue on your clothes.
- Borex, washing soda, soap flakes, or laundry soap bars can be found in the laundry aisle of most grocery and mass market stores.
- To increase the cleaning power of your homemade laundry detergent, you can add one cup of Baking Soda to the recipe.
- To create a homemade laundry detergent with fragrance, select a soap bar with essential oils.
Detergent manufacturing companies:
- Dysin Chem Ind. Pvt Ltd
- Bashundhara Group
- ARC Surfactant
- Son Basic Chemicals
- Rakit Benzican
- Square Group
- advance Chemicals ind.
- Kallol Group
- Keya Group
- Lever Brothers
- Cosco Group
- Rokea Chemicals
Manufacturing of Detergents
Detergents is manufactured in the following manner.
- Anionic Surfactants
The hydrocarbons that are extracted from the fats and oils or petroleum undergo a chemical reaction and produce newer acids that are similar to the fatty acids. An alkali is then added to the newer acid produced and this gives anionic surfactant molecules.
- Non-ionic Surfactants
Initially, the hydrocarbons are converted to alcohol and are then reacted with ethylene oxide. The surfactants produced are then reacted further with the acids containing sulfur and form another kind of anionic surfactant.
Properties of Soaps and Detergents
Soaps and detergents have similar functions, but they do differ in chemistry and performance. With the help of the experiments performed in class or lab, students will be able to analyze the similarities and differences in the properties of soap and detergent, which can be done by analyzing foaming ability, testing pH, fat emulsification, examining the effect of soap and detergent on the surface tension of water, and the performance of soap and detergent in hard water.