Today, Bangladesh is a major supplier of lightweight sweaters and international retailers and brands are coming up with higher orders for the items.
The temperature has gone up in many cold countries because of climate change, driving down the demand for thick sweaters and pushing up the consumption of lightweight sweaters.
Sweaters can be made with a variety of materials such as cotton, wool, cashmere, blends, and synthetic fibers like acrylic, polyester, and nylon.
Ingredients for Sweaters & Knit…
- Acetic Acid 30 Kg Jar Korea solubilizing agent
- Bleaching 50 Kg Drum India removing inherent
- Caustic Soda 50 Kg Bag Bangladesh mercerizing
- Citric Acid 25 Kg Bag China fixes (or re-fixes) the dye so fading/bleeding
- Common Salt 50 Kg Bag Bangladesh accelerate absorption
- Formic Acid 30 Kg Jar Germany Neutralization of the pH
- Green Acid 60 Kg Drum Bangladesh pH controlling
- Hydrochloric Acid 30 Kg Jar Bangladesh improves the ability of azo dyes
- Hydrogen Peroxide 30 Kg Jar Bangladesh oxidizing agent
- Leveling Agent 30 Kg Jar China leveling agents
- Silicone Softener 50 Kg Drum China Smooth Hand Feel
- Soda Ash Light 50 Kg Bag China brighter and more colorfast results
- Sodium Hydrosulfate 25 Kg Bag China universal reducing agent
- Sodium Hypo Chloride 30 Kg Jar India Bleaching agent.
- Sodium Meta Bisulfite 25 Kg Bag China reduction clearing will remove the colorants.
- Sodium Sulphate( Global Salt ) 50 Kg Bag China increase substantivity
- Softener Flex 25 Kg Bag China Softness of Fabrics
- Sulfuric Acid 30 Kg Jar Bangladesh buffering compound.
The global sweaters market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2030. The market growth is attributed to the increasing demand for sweaters from men, women, and kids applications. In terms of type, the cotton segment is expected to dominate the global sweaters market during the forecast period owing to its properties such as breathability and absorbency. However, synthetic fibers are projected to grow at a higher CAGR during the forecast period due to their properties such as wrinkle resistance and colorfastness.
Sweaters are generally made from wool, cotton, or a blend of both. They are often worn over a shirt or blouse and may be either pulled over the head or buttoned up.
Some of the challenges faced by the Sweaters market are the increasing cost of raw materials, fierce competition among major players, fluctuating fashion trends, and the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global supply chain.
The Sweaters market is currently experiencing moderate growth due to the rise in demand for sustainable, comfortable, and versatile knitwear among consumers, the high adoption of e-commerce platforms, and the presence of major players in the market.
Bangladesh is turning into a major sourcing hub for sweaters for international clothing retailers and brands as work orders are shifting from China and global fashion trends are changing.
Chinese manufacturers are no longer interested in making sweaters because of the complexities in the manufacturing process, higher cost of production, and shortage of skilled workers, according to industry insiders.
analysis of technical issues & Market
- Cotton is a soft and fluffy staple fiber that comes from the protective casing known as boll that surrounds the cotton seeds.
- Synthetic fibers are man-made materials that have a chemical composition different from natural fibers.
The men’s application segment dominated the global market with a share of over 60% in 2019. The demand for men’s sweaters is generally higher than that for women as men prefer casual wear and tend to spend more time outdoors. Moreover, the rising trend of working-class male consumers opting for luxury products including expensive scarves and cashmere socks is expected to boost product demand among adult males in the 2022-2030 period.
The kid’s sweater segment was valued at over USD 1 billion in 2019 owing to increasing spending on clothing items by parents who have children between 0-8 years of age group at home or abroad. Parents are investing more in their kid’s education by sending them to international schools which have resulted in increased spending on clothes including jumper, tights, etc., thereby driving the market growth during this period.
buyers are seeking to use alternative channels to pay Bangladeshi exporters so that their shipments to the country are not affected.
North America accounted for a significant share of the global sweaters market due to growing consumer awareness regarding health & hygiene issues coupled with changing lifestyles resulting in increased spending on clothing products among other factors driving regional growth expected to drive regional growth.